By: Von Jared Omo
We’re going to be at Long Beach Comic Expo 2015! It’s going to take place at Long Beach Convention Center (Hence, why it’s called “Long Beach Comic Expo”) from February 28 – March 1st! It’s a little small convention, but if you’re going though Con-Withdrawal (like I am!) then this convention should hold you over until the next big one!
Tickets Prices are:
– Weekend Pass: $45
– Saturday Pass: $30
– Sunday Pass: $20
You save $5 by getting the Weekend Pass! Also, you can get the Lifetime Pass for Comic Expo which is $299. Don’t know if it’s worth it, but hey…it’s a lifetime’s worth of passes for a Con. And if you definitely love going to Conventions like these, the Lifetime Pass will pay off in the long run!
– Art Adams (Legendary Comic Artist, Longshot, The Uncanny X-Men, Excalibur, X-Factor, Fantastic Four, Hulk)
– Chris Claremont (Legendary writer including X-Men’s Days of Future Past & The Dark Phoenix Saga)
– Joel Gomez (Warhawks, Detective Comics, Flashpoint, Authority, The Lost Boys, Wetworks. Upper Deck Sketch Cards)
– Stan Sakai (Creator of Usagi Yojimbo)
– Beth Sotelo (Creator of Grump, Aspen Comics; Colorist on Fathom Vol. 4, Soulfire Vol. 2 & Shrugged)
– LeeAnna Vamp (Cosplayer & Host of ILoveNerdGirls.com, Appearing in Cosplay Corner)
AND MANY MORE! Check out the Long Beach Comic Expo website by clicking on the link below for more info! Can’t wait to see you guys there!